Was talking to my mum last nite while she was preparing dinner.
Told her that I am waiting for a reply from a company in Bandar Utama that offers 3k.
Then she said "if u can get it, go work there la."
^^ :D :) :> yeehaa yipee..
But that is only my mum's opinion, have yet to ask my dad.
Now, the only thing to do is pray that they will call me, pray that I get the job and pray that dad lets me go back to PJ.
Was offered a freaking 1200 from a company in kuching. Wahlieu, damn high man the pay WTF! Monday to Frday office hour, Saturday half day, Sunday off, might hve rooster to jaga at night because classes are held at night. Gosh.. seems like a lot of work for just 1200
I was told that I have to be jack of all trades if i'm employed. Sigh.. so guys worth it or not?
Donno whether I should reject it and wait for another opportunity.
Maybe I'v been living in Kl for so long that I tend to look down on Kuching in term of salary and opportunities.
I can't seem to stop myself from comparing the jobs here with the ones in Pj and K
which is driving me crazy!
2 comments:
Take it from me.. Go with ur heart! Dont need to think too much... If it doesn't suit you, quit! Find another one. Looking for a job is just like looking for a bf or soulmate. You have to go through trials and errors to find the BEST for you...
*come back..-_-*
darling .. it's normal. we do that all the time.we always compare. that's our nature etc etc: who's cuter. who's smarter. who's prettier? who's better?? get it? get it?!
Post a Comment