Monday, May 25, 2009

The day

I cried when Angel hug me goodbye before she left for work.
I cried when I had breakfast with Juayn and Shukim at Coffee Bean.
I cried when I read Angel's letter.
I cried when I was at Gemini coz Juaynna made me cry.
I cried when Joan said "Ni bu khe yi wang chi wo, ze tau ma?"
I cried when XiaoFatt hugged me goodbye.
I cried when I received a sms from Tracy.
I cried all the way to LCCT.
Then Sukur cheered me up a little when he accompanied me. Then voila, I cried again when I was about to head to the departure hall.

Been home for 2 days now and all I'm feeling is numbness.

No smile, no laughter.. is this really necessary? After all, it is partly my choice to come back here.

Still scouting for jobs. I am hoping to get full time and part time jobs. Maybe full time day job and something part time at nite or weekend just to keep myself busy...

Today's interview left me hopeless.
"Why do you apply for this post?"
"You are a trained teacher right?"
"Did you apply to be a tutor or lecturer anywhere else?"

But like Juayn said... "remember law of attraction?"
So, I'm going to attract what I want with my mind~~~~~

Yeah.. you are right. I need time. I cannot overpush myself.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

I have faith in you, always!

Pui Kei said...

Don need do so many jobs la.. do day time enough. At night online chat with us ma... work so hard. Later really forget us , how. Brown cow... ( i still don think it rhymes...)

cheehwei said...

take a break and let everything settle down first babeh xD, like juayn said, no hurry in looking for a job. but i know whenever u are ready for sumthing, u are ready and what u want will manifest itself. So, Gampateh!!

MLHY* said...

Angel: thank u! if i ever i give up on kuching, i stayat jasmine towers yes?

Juayn: dear, it is how now, brown cow. rhyme what...

Cheehwei: We gambateh together k!

JnaShc said...

1. tak yah kerja
2. keep tellin mummy no kerja
3. ur mom beh tahan will auto halao u go to find kerja
4. still refuse to work
5. at last mom will say "aiya u like la, u want to work what go work la, u wan go where go where la "
6. book ticket
7. fly back ...... O.O

to be continue

Anonymous said...

Ble... U know very well what the answer is to that question of yours! :) YES!!! YES!! and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I really like Juanynna's idea... LOL! o_O Tell me if it works! :)

What Little Rabbit said is true, once ur at sth that you like, the world is yours to conquer!

No one is giving up on you, why should u, Love?

Anonymous said...

Juayn, it's "HOW NOW BROWN COW"
It does ryhme!

MLHY* said...

gosh.. juaynna's ideas sounds tempting!

Anonymous said...

Just don't know if it's work proof or not.. hehe! :P No harm trying... :P

PeaChx said...

when got new idea tell u hah..

=D

MLHY* said...

yes anna u r definitely the mastermind!!!