Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm a beembow..

wanted to blog about this sometime ago, but I forgot..

Last few weeks, we were doing some briefing for students who are leaving..
Being a newbie, I just sat in and watched and learn while my manager did the briefing..

What happened was this:

Manager: Ok, you must not bring bla bla bla bla yada yada... if you bring must declare ok..
Student: Ok.
Manager: are you bringin bla bla bla yada yada?
Student: Erm.. don't think so, Can just buy it there, rite?
Manager: yeah.. what about bla bla bla bla?
Student: Maybe..
Manager: Remember to bring mask ar..

At this point, I was thinkin "yeah it's winter in Australia now. The air must be really cold and dry.. you need really hydrating mask, maybe some really good lotion and moisturiser too.. aooh and lip balm :) "

Manager: make sure you have the mask once you check in at the airport, preferably wear it in the plane and avoid over crowded place.. You know la.. H1N1 cases now very serious..
Student: Ok.

ME: =___= mask itu rupa rupanya..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show's how vain u ahh lah...

"Beembow"... :P

Pui Kei said...

VERY

cheehwei said...

now u know what's ur true colour la ..=p