Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today

1. Weather like crazy these days. Freaking hot. I officially bathe like 5 times a day. (Water bill gonna shoot up like fireworks weeee~) Heard that haze in Klang valley real bad. Poor kawan kawan. Later I fedex some fresh air to you guys k. It was crazily hot just now so I went to take a bath and when I came out from the bathroom it was pouring cats and dogs O_o. Sheesh.. like a woman's mood liddat.

2. Cooked pasta for lunch! Again! Mushroom and Sausage Carbonara. I should seriously hook up with Italian. 3rd time having Italian food d this week. If pizza count la. Die, if I eat too much Italian food, I'll hate I then I won't go to Italiannies anymore??? Cannot!

3. I'm spending most of my time on FB now. FB quizzes are damn entertaining. If I'm not online then I'm probably a part time driver driving people around or a part time housewife cleaning the house.

4. Gonna start my inhumane manual labour next week. Cannot play play laze around faceboking and cooking pasta anymore. Sigh.. Working from 8am to 5pm. WTF have to wake up at 6am. About 1 hour to get ready and 1 hour to reach Pending. The thought of it makes me wanna pengsan. Somemore no eatery near the place :( Eat what wor during lunch time?

5. Why are my boxes not here yet? Why oh why? All my stuffs are inside. I need my shoes, my bags and clothes!! Aiyo... Can't afford to buy new ones la. Must save!!! Die Die oso cannot spend on unnecessary things hmph.

6. My hair super long already. Got split ends here and there. I want to cut it. And dye it. Eh.. but have to save money:( how ar?

7. I'm craving Korean food now.

8. Went to the mall yesterday and saw some gorgeous clothes.. sigh.. must tahan, must MUST!!!!

9. That's all.

3 comments:

Pui Kei said...

don worry. i serve it right to you when u are back hehe

MLHY* said...

i want to eat ur korean dish la juayn

Anonymous said...

1. Yes... It's freakin' hot in Bintulu as well... argh... I have never bathed so many times in a day! At least it's raining in Kch dey...

2. I want to cook pasta with u again... huhuhuhu...

3. Like what Juayn said, without FB, we are dead...

4. Inhuman labour which pays you so that you can be re-united with PJ again.. haha!

5. Aduh.. not hea yet ahh? What happen to "one week only"? -__-

6. Chop it off urself.. :P

7. I want the porky thing they served us... :P

8. Save the money, shop all u want in Nichii... haha!

9. Fuyoh.. longest comment I have ever given to anyone...