Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whining time

Life is pretty dull and boring since I'm back. Nothing happenin going on. No one to chat to, no one to go yamcha with. Nothing to see, nothing to do. Yeah.. I don't have much friends in Kuching, can finish counting with just 1 hand ok.. damn, my life is that sad. I just don't feel like going out, just don't feel like meeting people. yeah... you are right Angela, this is my depression time.

Everything seems to remind me of something or someone.
Maybe I need to adapt back to this little old place.. 2 months... max!

I have to months to think and decide thoroughly....

Think BoBo.. think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Squeeze "the brain", the one you have, hold it, hold it tight, and squeeze real hard... :)

I believe in you. We all do.

You can, you know you can... :)