Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why the hell

did i named my blog "Cheezybabyblubelle"?
Now, i think it is a sooper dooper damn lame name -__-
Ooohh.. try this, say "sooper dooper damn lame name" over and over again. I just realized how funny it is after i typed the second sentence above *rotflmao*
Anyway.. off topic...now let us go back to scolding me about my stupidity to name my blog "Cheezybabyblubelle"
What was i thinking back then????
Sheesh...

But..oh well, it is my blog rite and i can name it whatever i want. I can even do whatever i want to my blog coz it is mine..IT IS ALL MIIINNNEEE!!! MUAHAHAHAHA (inserts evil laughter ala Chucky the scary doll, bubbling sound, crows crowing.. u get the idea)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I have the solution to your "Why I name my blog CheezyBabyBluBelle"

Cheezy= You were going head over heels for cheese when you started this blog.

Baby= U think ur a baby? Or someone called you baby?

Blu= It kinda rhymes with "baby"

Belle= That's your name... sort of...

Now, there you have it folks! The explanation for the name "CheezyBabyBluBelle"

Am I smart or what...? hahah.. *evil laugh*

Anonymous said...

O_o oh.. i c..
Cheezy-- i'm still head over heels in lurve with cheese

baby-- oohh.. my multi millionaire future husband calls me baby

blu-- dunno leh

belle-- mable? mabel? may? ble? bel?

hahaha..