okay, i got too carried away...
Anyway, yeah I love Christmas!
*been going around taking pictures of xmas decos in every shopping mall*
I love the way the bells jingle, I love Christmas carols, I love fake snow, I love the reds and greens of Christmas, christmas parties though the ones I go to are pretty decent gathering, Christmas productions, candy canes, buying presents, receiving presents :)
I love Christmas more than CNY. CNY songs sound the same, tong tong chiang. Don't get me wrong, I love CNY to a certain extent- get to go home, collecting angpows, meet people you have not met for the last 365 days, pig out on good food, junk food, bakua, soft drinks and by the 3rd day of CNY you realize your jeans has become tighter.. oh well, must have gotten one size smaller in the wash.. nom nom nom and you continue pigging out on Shandy and bakua and later on mahjong or black jack at your grandpa's house.. Yeah, that's roughly what happens to me every year.. But sometimes CNY can be oh so boring. You go to one house, you drink, you eat and you go to another house and you drink and you eat.. and trust me, every house has the same thing. One thing for sure that i love about CNY, going home and forgetting about my life in PJ :)
anyway~~ I still love Christmas ^^
and Public holidays that falls on weekday. ^^

MERRY XMAS !!
1 comment:
oh my goodness.... U made me LOL so much, my dinner wanted to jump out! haha... "nom nom nom...."
yesh, sometimes I do wonder where did you get ur sense of humor!
Post a Comment