Yeap, I'm still alive..and so is the blog. Was tempted to just let it die its slow death though. But I couldn't bring myself to do that. After all i started this the same time I created Babyblubelle.com. Now Babyblubelle.com died, I have to keep this alive hmph!
Actually I have lotsa things to talk about. It's just that i delay and delay and the things i want t0 talk about bertimbun timbun and in the end i'm too lazy to type.
Okay, first of all, it has been 3 months.. how time flies. And I'm getting bored of what i'm doing. Not a very good new isn't it? Let's wait till After CNY and see how things go.
2012 is awesome! brilliant! kancheong!! Nah, I just have a thing for disaster movie and the-world-is-going-to-end-but-some-good looking-hero-will-save-his-family-and-humankind-nomatter-what kinda movie. You know, like The Day after Tomorrow or the one with Tom Cruise and some tripods, Independence Day etc. My eyes were glued to the screen for the whole 2 hours 40 minutes (except for the first 5 minutes coz I was at the toilet :)
Aunt and uncle and couzzies were here last week. Took the day off and brought them around.. Went to KL on my own then to 1U then back to KL. Damn proud of myself and of Tubby ^^ Almost got lost on the way back to PJ though, took the wrong turn and ended up at Taman Maluri :P Somebody get me a GPS?
Okay.. when I said bubuy to them, I almost cried, homesick la apa lagi :(
Then celebrated Ah Bui and XiaoFatt's birthday! Had great food, great companion, great time..
Happy Birthday girls!!
Next Up:
Lotsa long weekend, love it.. but then more holidays mean more work during working days.. sheesh~
Birthday!! 3 December babies, let's find a nice place to celebrate. *I love birthdays ~ even if it's not mine*
Going to Malacca and Kluang this weekend. chicken rice balls here I come! I can't wait. the last trip I had was to Sabah (Genting not counted) So looking forward to this holiday.
A Christmas Carol + The Princess and the Frog die die also must watch!
Christmas!! Went to The Curve and the trees are up (well, just the tree minus the decoration)
New Year eve, any plan? I wanna see fireworks :(
I'm too lazy to type anymore, so that's it for now
Kthxbai~~
5 comments:
lolzz..we celebrate new year together k babeh =) and thanks for the food which is obviously COOKED by YOU and the cake BAKED by YOU =) love you xoxoxoxo
oh ya, dun eva let ur blog die
at last u update.. I thought Mable gave up her online life di.
I have to say sorry to my friends cause on New Year Eve I will not be around.
However , don't forget a toast to a new year, and New challenges.
I love the explanation on the movie.. haha.. banyak lah ur hyphen-hyphen...
Genting not counted? ohh....
I can't wait for Kluang...
P/s I get more update from ur blog than frm u personally and we stay together.. pftt... need to catch up on u!
XD
Cheehwei: Yeah, good food huh, thanx to my sifu from the restaurant for teaching me :P
Juayn: nah.. was busy fot the past few weeks no time to update :)
Angela: lol.. housemate but i didnt see you for 2 dyas d lol
-mabletoolazytosignin-
mabletoolazytosignin-
this makes me smile.
Thank you
Post a Comment