WTF I have officially turned into a morning person. Woke up at 7am on Saturday ( I slept at 1 the nite before!!!) and spent another 1 hour tossing and turning in bed hoping to fall back into slumber but failed. Turned on the TV, silly weeekend cartoon was on, switched it off, jumped out of bed and into the shower.
Refreshed a little, had a cup of coffee, read the newspaper (mind you, the comics and horoscope) and practically doing nothing for the rest of the day..
Right, so this is how a jobless (si ye? shi ye? bleh..) person spent her Saturday... yay wtf
I've quit my job at XXX. Don't really know whether it is something good or something bad. Miss my colleagues though, miss gossiping about Boss, students, other people which we don't know.
But definitely do not miss Char Siew Bao :P
But like Angela said "you won't know what is good or bad until the time comes" (no I don't think she said exactly that, but something like that la..) PS: Thanx for giving me lotsa advice and alternatives route
So, another new chapter is going to start huh? Of coz I'm scared, of coz I'm worried. Scared I might not be able to make it. worried that I will not be good enough..
"Am I not even willing to try?"borrowed from Juayn.
What the hell..So, I am going to give it a try.. whether it will work at not, that's another story..
If something is meant to be mine, then it will be mine no matter what. If it is not .. oh well.. move on then.
2 comments:
ya...i knw u miss me =P
yalor.. i miss u lor and syuen oso lor
Post a Comment