The book is awesome! Hope the movie won't dissapoint me :)
Beautifully written, heartbreaking, sad, funny... I wanna buy somemore books by Jodi Picoult... but mou chin...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What I heard is that they changed the ending. It's not like the book's ending.. So, that's the blow for the movie. Didn't have any good ratings on it as well.. I wonder why? Still wanna watch it anyway.. wanna join?
5 comments:
What I heard is that they changed the ending. It's not like the book's ending.. So, that's the blow for the movie. Didn't have any good ratings on it as well.. I wonder why? Still wanna watch it anyway.. wanna join?
yup,they changed the ending :)
angel: ooh yes.. iam a big fan of jodi picoult how can i miss it!
farah: hi, thanx for dropping by :)
i wanna watch too =)
xiaofatt: ask u to read the book dun wan hmph..
Post a Comment